My Photo
Name:
Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States

Friday, April 28, 2006

What the f*ck was I thinking?



Discovering new artists from Myspace? What is the world coming to, eh? Well it's true. I'd never heard of Jenny Owen Youngs until I stumbled across her picture there and said "what's this?" You can listen to four of her tunes on her Myspace and download the song "Fuck Was I" either here or for free on her official website. I'm not sure how old she is, but I think she's fairly new to the music biz- which hopefully means even bigger and better things in the future. From the looks of her blog and website, she's certainly looking to take on the world in a big way. Another great new prospect in the world of talented female singer-songwriters.

Jenny Owen Youngs Official Website

Myspace page

Jenny Owen Youngs- Fuck Was I

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's really pretty good - speaking of discovering artists on myspace, ever heard any of jenny o's music? it's pretty incredibly... myspace.com/jennyo!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer