My Photo
Name:
Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

For some odd reason today...



The words "sickle cell anemia" got stuck in my head and it wasn't until I scoped out the new Primal Scream interview on NME that I realized what it was. What a strange coincidence. I liked XTRMNTR (and saw them live in Chicago that tour) but never quite as much as my favourite Scream album Vanishing Point or Screamadelica. It will be interesting to hear their new album as they've always been a band that can shift musical styles and succeed pretty well. Naysayers will point out give out but don't give up a misstep but I still think it's a pretty solid album of tunes with a few exceptions. Here's a handful of tunes as a teaser for the upcoming album June 5th and single "Country Girl" on May 22nd. Those are UK dates, peedles.

Primal Scream- Velocity Girl

Primal Scream- Movin' On Up

Primal Scream- Come Together>

Primal Scream- Jailbird

Primal Scream- Kowalski

NME Article

1 Comments:

Blogger kc said...

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer