My Photo
Name:
Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States

Friday, March 10, 2006

There is no such thing in life as normal...



Ah yes- to finally get my hands on both the new Gomez and Morrissey albums within the span of twenty-four hours. At this point, I'm a bit more sold on the Morrissey. The tunes are catchy and have that typical Morrissey wit and flair upon first listen. Tongue in cheek lyrics, still giving the nudge to the States, and still with his unique point of view on life, the universe, and everything. Who would've thought that a children's choir would work so well within a Moz tune? A nice touch added there to "The Youngest Was The Most Loved." I've only given the whole album one proper listen through, but here are my favourites so far...

Morrissey- I Will See You In Far Off Places

Morrissey- The Youngest Was The Most Loved

Morrissey- In The Future When All's Well

Morrissey- I Just Want To See The Boy Happy

4 Comments:

Blogger Sloop said...

Nice! Thanks for posting these.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

xcellent stuff,i now cant wait to buy it.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous jay said...

Thanks for the tracks, I really like "In The Future When All's Well". I also like "Notice" and "See the World" from that forthcoming Gomez album...please post a few songs, I'm dying to hear more...

4:12 PM  
Blogger ReggieKray said...

Great album isn't it?
I went to school in Greencastle, Indiana, but I moved back home to Manhattan. I understand why you want to 'kill your co-workers'
cheers on the blog

check mine out:
punctured-bicycle.blogspot.com

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer