My Photo
Name:
Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States

Monday, March 13, 2006

Don't let it fool you like it nearly fooled me...



I still haven't gotten a chance to come even close to "digesting this one properly" but I hope it will still grow on me some more. Not that it's at all bad, mind you- but upon the first couple of listens I just can't convince myself it's quite up to past Gomez standards. But in the meantime here are a few of the tracks in case you just can't wait and want to decide a bit for yourself...

Gomez- See the World

Gomez- Hamoa Beach

Gomez- Tear Your Love Apart

And just for kicks, here's the two tracks they recorded last year for the Lennon Tribute- good stuff...

Gomez- Hey Bulldog

Gomez- Instant Karma

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi Joy said...

whoa, something is happening with your picture size here o_O

And hey now, I sent out an announcement email and you were on it!!! It's not my fault you're too cool to read my emails ;-)

And it's good to be back.

7:03 AM  
Blogger mp3hugger said...

I think this is a return to the form of the good old stays - Gomez bringing it on big style.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

hi!

could you upload "hey bulldog" and "instant karma" once again please? :)

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer