My Photo
Name:
Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

No rhyme, no reason.



Just a handful of tunes that I've really been digging the last couple of days... or months. Or in the case of the GNR, songs I'm still trying to evaluate. If curiosity strikes you, feel free to download any or all of them. I promise they're all worthy. And I also promise that there's absolutely no theme whatsoever.

Mr. Bungle- Ars Moriendi

The Cure- Foxy Lady

Stone Roses- Here It Comes

Guns N' Roses- IRS

Lightning Seeds- Sugar Coated Iceberg

Spiritualized- Sway

Of Montreal- Rain (Beatles cover, live)

Fischerspooner- We Need A War

Pink Nasty- What The F*ck

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nick said...

Is that Guns and Roses tune leaked from an album or still just a demo?

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer