My Photo
Name:
Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Home-spun desperation's knowing...



My enjoyment of Interpol lasted about two weeks before I felt the need to move on to something else. Not to say that I don't like them- it's just that there are many other bands that I find more exciting that I'd rather spend my time on. Nonetheless, I know a lot of people who still seemed to be enthralled with them so I thought I'd toss this one in. Recorded live in-studio (!) in France, I believe...

Interpol- The Black Sessions

2 Comments:

Blogger Cameron Deyhle said...

I hear you. Antics was kind of a letdown for me. First time visitor. Keep fighting the good fight.

1:06 PM  
Blogger indygirl said...

I've never tired of the first album, however the 2nd, while still a fave of mine, is not even close.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer