My Photo
Name:
Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States

Friday, January 06, 2006

You are the one that brings the best of us all...



I first got this EP for the Bright Eyes tunes and not for the Britt Daniel ones. Funny that I ended up listening to this song instead and had it on repeat for several days, nearly entirely neglecting the rest. Such a simple tune, great lyrics, all-around catchy- and co-written by Daniel and Oberst. I love the way the pitch and tempo changes in the song, sounding effortless by Britt Daniel. I can't tell you the number of mix CDs I've put this one on- hopefully I haven't included it on more than one mix CD to the same person...

Britt Daniel- Let The Distance Keep Us Together

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer