My Photo
Name:
Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The neighbors can't complain because I've got my headphones on...



I actually thought I had already posted something by Suburban Kids With Biblical Names- turns out I hadn't. I've loved this song for a couple months now, but hadn't seen the video until just recently. Extremely cheesy and maybe Lawrence Welkish vocals, but I love it.

Suburban Kids With Biblical Names- Loop Duplicate My Heart (mp3)

Suburban Kids With Biblical Names- Loop Duplicate My Heart (video)

7 Comments:

Blogger thepsychicpilot said...

http://docopenhagen.blogspot.com/2006/01/flaming-lips-wand-mp3.html

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alright I'm going to date myself but I've been looking all over for Bourgeois Tagg- I Don't Mind At All and here I missed your posting. Any chance of it returning? Thanks

4:43 PM  
Blogger jspaceman said...

It might take me a day or two to dig it up, but I'll put it up again...

1:52 PM  
Blogger jspaceman said...

Here's that Bourgeouis Tagg song again, thanks thepsychicpilot...

I Don't Mind At All

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bourgeois Tagg- I Don't Mind At All.
Could you repost this track? It is very hard to find.

10:32 AM  
Blogger jspaceman said...

Here's a link. This one shouldn't expire...

12:31 PM  
Anonymous schn00g13 said...

thank a million!

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer