My Photo
Name:
Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States

Monday, January 30, 2006

Far from this opera for evermore.



Oh dear, have I been lagging lately- it's already been over a week? And I'm lacking in bands to post that I haven't seen within the last week on various other blogs. It's been all Neko Case, Pavement, Babybird, Placebo, and the Lemonheads for me lately. Now if I could just get my hands on the Streets new album, I'd be a happy individual.

So anyway- here's a few covers that I've enjoyed lately, and totally at random...

Damien Rice- Seven Nation Army

Detroit Cobras- Last Night

Bright Eyes- Mushaboom

Franz Ferdinand- Mis-shapes

Jesus & Mary Chain- Alphabet Street

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SNA link isnt working :(

5:14 PM  
Anonymous JLoco said...

SEVEN NATION ARMY please...it sounds great!
Puh-leez...
Jj

5:18 PM  
Blogger thepsychicpilot said...

Slacker.

8:42 PM  
Blogger laura said...

there is an extra < br > tag in the code. Try this, people:

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1US50CIER4YKU1YRPYLAGOS626

8:46 PM  
Blogger jspaceman said...

Doh! Thanks, Laura- should be fixed now...

7:33 AM  
Blogger Ekko said...

love the jesus and mary chain

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer