My Photo
Name:
Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Don't give up on the dream...


I don't know about that, but I might give up on the Placebo if the rest of the album is much like this. It's not horrible by any means, but they certainly seem to be treading water at the moment. Maybe I'll end up changing my mind, but the British single especially sounds like a retread of some of their earlier tunes.

UK and Worldwide singles update

'Because I Want You’ will be the first single from the forthcoming album in the UK only is now set for release on March 6th.

The first single Worldwide (excluding UK) we can now exclusively reveal will be the track ‘Song To Say Goodbye’, released on March 6th.


Placebo- Because I Want You

Placebo- Song To Say Goodbye

Official Placebo website

3 Comments:

Anonymous Laura said...

They sound pretty good to me but I don't know any of their earlier music.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great tracks. thank you for sharing.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Pippydiddledum said...

Thankyou so much for the tracks ive been looking for them everywhere - lifesaver!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer