My Photo
Name:
Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Life on other planets is difficult!



Funny that the word "difficult" should be in that lyric, as I've been finding myself enjoying music lately that's a bit harder to get into. One of my friends who I DJed with in college radio was a big fan of Einsturzende Neubauten and would play a lot of their tunes and I really just never cared for them at the time. But recently I picked up their 1994 album Einsturzende Neubauten and can't seem to get enough of it. Lyrics are nearly entirely in German. Metal clangs, sounds jump at you from nowhere. Einsturzende Neubauten started as a performance art group in Berlin, and have worked with Nick Cave and members of Birthday Party. Since then, with over a dozen albums in their catalog, they've become pioneers of the industrial genre.

Einsturzende Neubauten official website

Einsturzende Neubauten- Selbstportrait mit Kater

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer