My Photo
Name:
Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

In a circle of infinity...



Confession- I'd never heard the tune "Running Up That Hill" until Placebo covered it. I probably couldn't name another Kate Bush song to save my life- until now. The new double album Aerial could very well sneak into my top ten list for the year. If I have any complaint at all with Aerial, it could be that it's a bit TOO sprawling and expansive. But in the large majority of the songs where the lush and elaborate sounds manage to surround you, it's hard to deny. Ten years in the making for this one, eh? I'm quite glad we waited.

Kate Bush- Pi

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi Joy said...

oh my god, somebody else loves Pi!!!! I love that song, it might be my 2nd favorite song on the album after the title track. Only Kate Bush could make pi sound so beautiful.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer