My Photo
Name:
Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States

Monday, November 28, 2005

I need a throne not some razors...



Thanks go to Nowledge for the tip on this one. Not a lot of info on Puerto Rican Gabriel Rios to be found, even on his official website. He's not listed on Allmusic.com; the album this tune is taken from isn't available on Amazon. If I were forced to make a comparison music-wise, I'd almost say his tunes bring to mind a groovier Turin Brakes. A nice, slightly quirky mix of rhythms, instrumentation, and vocals throughout the tunes- this one's still my favourite.

Gabriel Rios- Broad Daylight

Official Website

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's fucking great

3:07 PM  
Blogger Timberwolf said...

I love it! Thank you for posting the mp3 link!!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer