My Photo
Name:
Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Coffee, tea, or me? The Cardigans return!


I never quite caught Long Gone Before Daylight, although I heard from a few sources that it was a decent album. But along comes the Cardigan's latest- Super Extra Gravity, with first single "I Need Some Fine Wine, and You, You Need To Be Nicer." Damned lengthy for a song title, but I think I like it. Definitely not the kitschy pop sound they had on their first three albums or more, but a decent tune that I'm enjoying more upon repeated listens. Bodes well for the forthcoming album, which is due for release October 25th in all parts not American. And oh yeah, did I mention Nina's blonde again? Score. And the video's worth a look, too...

The Cardigans- Super Extra Gravity (official website)

The Cardigans & Tom Jones- Burning Down The House

1 Comments:

Blogger indygirl said...

I love that Tom Jones mix.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer