My Photo
Name:
Location: Lafayette, Indiana, United States

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Crashing Out And Killing Time...

Damn what a lazy morning. Things are mighty slow... and I dug up an old 60 Ft. Dolls CD I had lying around for some reason. Whatever happened to these guys? They're Welsh- they got some comparisons to the Jam as far as sound/style is concerned, and the opening track kicks off mega-Supergrass-like. Hell, they've even got a freakish half man/half monkey drummer, a la the crew at Supergrass. The singer tends to spew forth like the late great Joe Strummer. But they seem to never have quite gotten off the ground, I suppose.

60 Ft. Dolls- Stay




More to come on the Prodigy's Dirtchamber Sessions Volume One... when I get around to it.

P.S. If anyone can introduce me ASAP to a leak of next month's Nellie McKay release, I'll deem you to be mighty boss.

3 Comments:

Blogger DevS said...

"Well I don't know what to dooooooo. Cuz I'm still in love with youuuuuuu." Ahhh....60 Foot Dolls and the mid 90s Brit Pop revolution!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Eleanor said...

You only think you can escape from me...

5:47 PM  
Blogger jspaceman said...

Escape from you? Never!

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer